Home Buyers Drain Survey London & Home Counties
We have been carrying out Pre-Purchase Drain Surveys in London for over 35 years. When you are considering or in the process of buying, the last thing on your mind is are the drains ok Home Buyers Drain Surveys and Reports give you piece of mind.
Get a Free, No Obligation Quotation Today – 0800 612 8038
Obtain your Home Buyers Drain Surveys and Reports within 7days
Same Day or Next Day Homebuyers Drain Survey and Reports Throughout London
Drains might be invisible but they should be considered as part of the overall purchase assessment.
When you instruct a building surveyor to carry out a full building survey to check that the property is structurally sound and is not suffering from defects such as subsidence or rotten floor boards etc.
When it comes to the drains the surveyor will only lift the drain covers to inspect the condition of the manhole but he or she cannot be certain of any defects within the drainage system below ground because they do not have the specialist Drain Survey equipment. He or she will then instruct you to get a qualified CCTV Drain Survey company like us who have the specialist CCTV drain survey equipment necessary to be able to carry out the necessary pre-purchase drain survey.
Benefits of Using CCTV Survey
- Same-day or next day service
- No hourly or call out-charges
- Guaranteed Low fixed prices
- Our engineers can carry out the survey with no one at home
- Our vehicles are fully equipped with their own electric and water
- Our engineers can pick up keys from an local estate agents if required
- CCTV Drain Survey report email for quick viewing on contract exchanging
- Peace of mind knowing that the drainage system is in good working order
- A verbal report of any problems detected can be given at the time of inspection
- We don’t require access in side as long as the manholes are accessible outside
Be Sure You Know The Condition Of the Drainage System Before You Commit to Signing. To Prevent Any Unexpected Costs Later On
We know every minute counts when purchasing a new home or selling one so we can provide you or your mortgage provider or a structural surveyor with a Home Buyers Drain report at short notice which can be emailed to you for quick viewing on contract exchange.